We are pleased to announce that ASTTRAL has been appointed as the exclusive worldwide dealer of AETNA YACHTCREW, a proven AETNA INTERNATIONAL healthcare plan now configured and available to the demands of the superyacht industry.
Aetna International is one of the industry’s largest and most prominent international health benefits providers.
Why is our new exclusive health care plan, AETNA YACHTCREW, a major step forward for the industry?
Based on our transatlantic experience in selling Crew health insurance for more than 10 years, we are convinced that AETNA YACHTCREW is covering all the needs of the crew members and of their employers:
- CARING FIRST: careful selection of worldwide network of English speaking doctors and medical providers covering most of specialties all over the world and in the USA.
- CARING ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: video or phone doctor appointment on your personal web application anywhere, anytime in your preferred language.
- CARING CASHLESS: extensive worldwide direct billing for medical expenses, including USA when visiting Aetna appointed doctors.
- CARING FOR YOUR FAMILY : possibility to include crew member’s family in the plan.
- CARING FOR YOUR MENTAL WELL-BEING: your private confidential access to work/life balance support including coaching and guidance relating top health, work, and relationship.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : the plan is not only cashless, it saves time, stress and money when using video/phone appointments. It has a small single deductible and a competitive premium. Last but not least, the Online Tools, fast, intuitive and secure, include enrolment / claiming / vhealth.
More than 1,000 dedicated employees can be found in our partner’s global locations, including Europe (Dublin and London) , Greater China (Shanghai and Hong Kong), Middle East (Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi), Southeast Asia (Singapore, Manila and Jakarta) and the United States (Hartford, CT, and nationally).
A doctor at your fingertip anywhere, anytime !
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will be present during the Cannes Yachting Festival and Monaco Yacht Show 2019